75 Honniball Drive, Tocumwal NSW 2714
TOCUMWAL TRANQUILITY FOR $460,000!!!
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom ranch-style home, built in 1993 is set amid lush gardens and paddocks on 4.5 acres, located on the northern side of Tocumwal, backing onto rural land.
The home itself consists of: -
* Three bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and en-suite with large vanity, glass frame-less shower and separate toilet. The other two bedrooms are at the opposite end of the house and have generous built in robes
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans
* The ceramic tiled lounge room has a Eureka wood fire
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* The kitchen is light, bright and open and has a stainless steel fan forced wall oven, ceramic hot plates and dishwasher
* A brick feature wall separates the meals/living areas from the lounge/dining areas
* There are wrap around verandahs with a built in meshed outdoor room
This property is well laid out into 3 paddocks as well as the main house block. The two front blocks have shelters on them and would be ideal for horses. One is approx. 1.5 acres and the other is approx.. 1 acre..
Irrigated by a deep bore you will never run out of crystal clear water. There is also a 16,000lt rainwater tank which can be switched over to the house if required.
The two sheds are 65 x 25, and 25 x 12 and both are lock up with concrete flooring, power and phone, ideal for a home based business.
The gardens are inviting with huge yukka’s being the main feature among the tall gums, and 70 mature olive trees at the rear and on the western side are currently pressed for oil and could certainly be expanded if required..
This property is a very attractive package being in a prime position with added income if so desired. Would ideally suit a business owner wanting the best of both worlds for a fraction of the price, combining work with play or the 'country farmer' looking for somewhere to be able to stable their horses!
To arrange an inspection contact Kim Black 0409 281 730